Who is eligible to study in Canada?
- Have been accepted to a school, college, university or other educational institution in Canada,
- Have proof that you have enough money to pay for your:
- tuition fees,
- living expenses for yourself and any family members (spouse or common-law partner and/or dependent children) who come with you to Canada (According to Citizenship and Immigration Canada guidelines in addition to the cost of tuition fees, you will require approximately $10 000 per year to cover your living expenses. If your dependants are planning to accompany or join you, you will require an additional $4 000 for the first dependant, and $3 000 for each subsequent dependant), and
- return transportation for yourself and any family members who come with you to Canada.
- Be a law-abiding citizen with no criminal record and not be a risk to the security of Canada,
- Be in good health and willing to complete a medical examination, if necessary, and
- Satisfy an immigration officer that you will leave Canada when you have completed your studies.