Monday, November 3, 2008

Marriage Lic Apostille/Just get married

As I said in "A notary is a notary" My sister sent off for our Authenticated Marriage Lic.(we now know this is what its called). She mailed it off with our request, and a check for $10. She received a letter in the mail on Sat saying that her request was not granted due to there being no fee with the request. AHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Seriously this is ridiculous. Needless to say my sister is not a happy camper, nor I. She sent an e-mail (a sweet one Im sure) regarding this issue. Because of the time delay this will now cause, Issac and I have decided to get remarried here in Mexico and forget the Apostille for the lic in the states. Sure why not right maybe it can be romantic. We have actually found that this may help with our name issue anyway. (I will put this in a diff blog called whats in a name). So now Shawndra is going to send a new request to the Secretary of state to get the Apostille for Alanas birth cirt. and hopefully we will have those documents in our hands in a couple weeks. Aside from that now Issac and I just have to get married again and he needs to write his letters. So Im getting remarried in the next coming weeks. :) Pray for now cold feet. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment