Wednesday, April 22, 2009
When we were out getting my pictures printed we stopped into a school for English because we heard they were hiring. Due to my recent crazy wanting to do something outburst my hubby suggested we stop in to see what we would have to do to get me started. They gave us a number for a school in Guad that I would have to attend to get a teachers cirt. They practically begged me to call and go to the classes and come see them as soon as possible. The problem is that the classes are 4 days a week for 2 months and Guad is 2 hours from here. I have a not quiet one month old and am determined to nurse her until shes 9months. (sigh, triple sigh) We plan to call today and see if there are any compressed classes. They have a new class staring in the end of May so Im thinking the next one would be July and maybe Id be more ready for it by then. They way they were acting I think there would still be plenty of openings in 4 or 5 mo when Id be ready to go get the cirt and start actual work. I asked her how much Spanish was necessary and she said the less the better. Well there you go thats my kinda place. ;)I feel so torn, Im so ready to work again and honestly we could use the extra income but I also want to stay home with my girls. Im sure IM not the only mommy who feels this way so if there's any advise out there from other moms please leave it. We have enough savings for me to stay home another 6 mo or so but should we really use it up on regular living what if something big happens and we need it later. ARRRRGGGG. Ok now Im thinking about it to much I need to just wait until we call and get all the details. The good thing is that I know I dont have to wait until Im speaking fluent Spanish to work. I just have to find a way over the classes in Guad hurdle.