Thursday, April 30, 2009

My girls

We had the babies 1 mo apt today, she has gained about 3 1/2 lb and 10cm.
Shes doing great

Funny story about the 2yr old.
A little back ground first, we try to read a bible verse with her every morning over breakfast. And a lot of her books that we read her throughout the day and at night are about God.
Yesterday morning we were doing her bible verse and she said it was her turn to read so I handed her the bible.
She opened it and said, " Its 25" (I always tell her the verse Im reading, then she said "God made the world it was good and beautiful, ... and we ate ice cream."

I love my babies. ;)

3 comments:

  1. I'll bet that God really loves ice cream. It's probably the best thing He ever made. No doubt when we all get to Heaven we will eat it all the time and there will be more flavors than Baskin Robbins and Ben and Jerry's and Hagen Daz put together. Hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too cute! and impressive!

    ReplyDelete