Monday, October 20, 2008

First visit to meet daddy

Alana's (our daughter) doctor released her at 8 weeks old to be able to travel out of the country. I was still on maternity leave so I went and stayed with Issac in Mexico for 3 weeks. So this is a blog entry from another site that I actually wrote while I was there.

We made it and I cant explain how good it is to be in the arms of my husband holding our baby. Now I know what its realy supose to feel like. Realy I dont have many words except that if your home is where your heart is my home is in mexico right now. And I wont be home after I leave until Im back with him. It only took Alana one night to get warmed up to Issac. She now wants him as much as me. Which is a nice break for me. I can actually leave her for a bit and do things with 2 hands. The kids here are all so good and try so hard to communicate with me. Im realy doing better than I thought. ok gotta go feed alana now. Oh shes doing great with the bottel Issac loves feeding her and always burps her. man its realy great to see him with her.
Here is an entry from Issac;
Amanda was able to come to visit with me for the first time after Alana was born in September and she was able to stay there with me for 3 weeks.I got to hold my daughter for the first time. She was already two months old.When they left, i had to drop them off at the airport.It was heartbreaking. I was praying to god in tears to end this whole nightmare and bring us back together.

1 comment:

  1. Ugh... Crying... My husband is detained by immigration right now until he is deported, and has been there since May 31st. What you said, "I dont have many words except that if your home is where your heart is my home is in mexico right now. And I wont be home after I leave until Im back with him," is so what I feel. I am at home, our home, but without him here, I just feel so lost...

    ReplyDelete