Monday, October 20, 2008

Where I was before I left the States

This is a section from a letter I wrote.

In November 2006, I was promoted to Lead Charge Nurse, and I know I cannot find similar work in I am the Assistant Manager of the Neurology and Neurodiagnostics Departments at Barnes Jewish Hospital, in Due in part to the worldwide shortage of nurses, Barnes has a vacancy rate for management-level nurses.Many nurses in the are either newly trained or close to retirement.I am in high demand here in the United States and particularly at the hospital where I am currently employed, because nurses who are my age with my experience are rare.It would be extremely difficult, even with my experience, to acquire a nursing job in Mexico.

Here is a section from a thread I had put on my family site.
Amanda Hernandez - Feb 10, 2008 View | Edit | Delete | Viewers
I put my home on the market yesterday. Kinda sad but its a progressive step in the direction to be with Issac. Man I really love this house. Issac and I had planned on having four more kids and living here for 10years. Pray for us this kinda stuff is when it get hard to deal with. And when I start getting pissy about the whole thing. I'm sure I can get another house but this ones exactly what I was looking for and I got it at a great price. But enough of that and time to move on. God is really teaching us to store our treasures in heaven and not here on earth. We prob aren't gonna have a lot left here when all this is said and done.

No comments:

Post a Comment