Monday, October 20, 2008

What we found about Canada

I so look forward to July. Let me start by saying our trip was beautiful and and perfect. We had a great time together as a family. We truly felt we were on a vacation. Issac did find an employer, we found a wonderful church, and awesome people. We also found that any government issues take time. More than what we are willing to give, or money more than we have. After talking to 2 lawyers, a lot of legal immigrants and a wonderful lady named Betty we found that it takes a lot of money and at least 3-8 months or less money (still quite a bit) and 1-1 1/2 years. With this information and a lot of prayer Issac and I have decided that God as well as us want our family in the same country in July. Alana and I will be moving to Mexico the first of July. We will only be bringing what we need and what will fit in suit cases because its to expensive and scary to drive all the way there. I will be saving and putting back enough cash to assure that when the immigration paperwork goes through that Issac, Alana and I will be able to afford to move in one year. In the mean time before I move I will be applying our family to the skilled worker visa in Canada and applying to jobs there to see if that can help to move things along. Im so ready to be living under the same roof as him. This last two weeks truly proved to me that he completes me and Im no good with out him. Also Alana needs him so badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment