Monday, October 20, 2008

Me before Issac

At the age of nineteen, I decided to become a nurse to devote my career towards helping people. I also realized that I had strayed far from my roots of belief in Jesus Christ and was delving into some destructive behaviors. I sensed that God was speaking to my heart, saying that I needed to straighten out my life and become the person that he created for me to be. After a year of hard work and cleaning up my life, I graduated from an LPN program at the tech college in Cape Girardeau. I passed my practical nursing board exam, and became an LPN at the age of twenty. I love the carrier path that God has led me down. After working as a nurse in the hospital for a couple of years, I knew this was something I could do for the rest of my life. I was then encouraged to go back to school and to get my Registered Nursing license. I chose to do this in St. Louis so I could get a chance to work at one of the finest hospitals in the Midwest. I received a job at Barnes-Jewish hospital and began my schooling through the community college in 2002. I was strongly focused on school and finding a church to call home.Gees looking back on the me then I had no idea of the coaster ride I was in for.

No comments:

Post a Comment